The Paresa Resort on the island of Phuket, Thailand is the heaven of all heavens. This boutique property is the perfect place to refresh and recharge where the outside world fades away and time stands still.
- The architecture and design of Paresa Phuket effortlessly blends into its natural surroundings.
- Built around several Banyan trees, this sea-side resort has more perfect photo ops than one could imagine.
- Each suite, villa and residence are spacious, combining indoor and outdoor living spaces with their own sparkling infinity pool with jaw dropping views.
- The spa is a sanctuary inspired by Thai ancient healing practices.
- Two amazing signature restaurants including authentic Thai and Italian.